Job Title: Sr. Manager Liaisoning
Job Code: RMZ/SMLI/FEB01
- Qualification: Degree
- Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 15 to 18 years
- Obtaining Building License, Plan sanction, Commencement Certificates, Occupancy Certificates etc from the Municipal Corporations and Industrial Areas Development Boards and co-ordination with Electrical Consultants for submitting the applications for NOC, obtaining the estimates, Sanction letter, Work Order and servicing of power and various approvals for Lifts, DGs from Electrical Inspectorate and obtaining the water supply connections from Water Board for all the RMZ Projects
- To liaison and negotiate with representation of local government and public utilities to eliminate obstacles to the development of land.
- Obtaining necessary permissions for the project, like obtaining consent for Establishment and Operation from local State Pollution Control Board, Environment Clearance from the Ministry of Environment and Forests, New Delhi for our Projects.
- Obtaining approvals from the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion under Industrial Park Scheme 2002 for tax holiday benefits under section 80iA.
- Obtaining approvals from Karnataka Udyog Mitra under State/High Level Single Window Clearance Committee from Government of Karnataka.
- Obtaining necessary approvals from KIADB for Land allotment, Plan approvals, Occupancy Certificates, No Objection Certificates, entering into lease Agreements etc.
- Obtaining Plan approvals, building licenses, tax assessments, amalgamation of khata from City Municipal Councils/Panchayat offices and also payment of property taxes.
- Obtaining Tree Cutting permissions from the Department of Forests.
- Obtaining approvals from National Highway Authority like NoC, Road cutting permission and culvert construction etc.
Job Title: Sr. Manager- Indirect Tax and SEZ
Job Code: RMZ/SMTX/FEB02
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- End to end responsible on all tax compliance for payables.
- End to End knowledge on Indirect Taxes (VAT, Service Tax, Entry Tax, Excise Duty and Customs duty etc.,)
- End to End knowledge on SEZ Compliances
- Hands on knowledge and experience on direct tax would be an added advantage
- Review of work orders/service contract and supply orders and minimize cost to Company
- Review and ensure 100% error free statutory returns being filed under VAT and Service Tax
- Monthly review of VAT and Service Tax inputs and outputs on Residential, Retail, Hotel and Commercial projects
- Review and ensure 100% error free statutory compliance being followed under day to day operations of SEZ projects
- Indirect tax and SEZ compliance review for lease agreements, lease deed, LOI
- Indirect tax review on agreement to sale and sale deed for residential and commercial projects
- Good knowledge skills on drafting and hand on information on case laws
- Appearing before concerned assessment authorities for assessments, audit and refund etc.,
- Appearing before SEZ Development Commissioner, Assistant Development Commissioner, Board of Approval, Unit Approval Committee Meeting
- Key team player on RMZ future acquisition on Due Diligence, Share Purchase Agreement review
- Good hand on experience on handing Big 4 and local consultants
Job Title: Manager – Design (large scale Commercial development)
Job Code: RMZ/MGD/FEB03
- Qualification: B. Arch
- Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 8 to 10 years (Exposure to commercial development experience)
- Preparing necessary drawings & documents for feasibility studies for upcoming projects.
- Providing necessary design support for participation in bids & competitions.
- Drawing up the project brief, conceptualizing the master planning & design of large scale commercial, retail, residential & hospitality projects including interior design of the same.
- Design process management, coordination between external and internal architects, designers, consultants, contractors & vendors.
- Selection of materials, designing, drawing delivery, tracking of project timeline, tracking of project costs, design & approval related documentation as well as developing sales, approval, tender, working & as built drawings, including area calculation.
- Tracking design deliverables from outsourced architects & consultants for the aspects of design, byelaws/NBC & project brief compliance.
- Site supervision & responsible for ensuring translation of design intent on site.
- Quality control of the design deliverables on paper & on site.
- Meeting and interacting with various members of other in house teams & provide the necessary support in terms of drawings & data related to the projects.
Knowledge & Skills
Architectural & interior designing, Autocad drafting, byelaw competency, MS Office, Photoshop, Google Sketchup, oral & written presentation skills, communication & managerial skills.
Updated on Feb 08, 2016